Thursday, March 20, 2008

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

BUM MARKETING

EZINES ARTICLES
SQUIDOO
HUBPAGES
BLOGGER
GOARTICLE
USfreads
Stumble


This blog is about an experience that I have done with CB . It only takes me 7 articles , 9 squidoo pages , 9 usfreads and 9 hubpages to make over $ 100 . I was hoping to make $ 500 to 1 k with that experience but too bad I was not able to do so especially because I got lazy on this project . Some of your guys might say only $ 100 for one month its nothing . But you have to realize some people can't even make that kind of money yet on CB and I made it with one account .

I hope the newbies who are reading this , will follow my steps to test products and niches in CB or even do it better than me . Also remember that you can make money with CB but your just got to stop asking people what products are the best , or what products you should promote ? Instead of that do some research , test the market , ask people for tips to follow . I'd rather tell you what to do instead of giving you what I am promoting . And I don't care if you call me selfish for that .

There is money on CB . You Just gotta find them .

Keep in mind that I opened a second account with CB for that experience .


Don't have success with CB !!!! Join The Business Travel Opportunity

No comments: